I have dermatographism, I'm taking treatment from 8 months but it's not cured. What should I do?

Wat are eat ables like vegetables drinks and plz give precautions
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or dermatologist. In general, dermatographism is a condition that causes your skin to be extra sensitive to light touches or scratches/scrapes. This is something that you may have long term, or sometimes people grow out of it on their own. In general, because this is something that must be seen and evaluated to best understand what is going on, it is important that you are evaluated by a medical professional who can tell you exactly what you have and what types of precautions to take. Generally, there are few if any precautions, and symptoms are treated when they come up as needed. There are no real suggested things to eat or drink to help with this, although your doctor may suggest you stay away from some foods if they think this exacerbates your condition. Other things that will help are wearing long shirts and pants to protect your skin from minor cuts and scratches, and keeping your skin well-moisturized. You should also be evaluated by a dermatologist and maintain follow-up so they can monitor your condition and see if anything changes over time.