I have been having bladder problems for a few weeks now and I constantly have to urinate. What's wrong?

I always basically urinate myself
It sounds like you are having significant symptoms of urinary urgency and frequency. These problems can occur for a variety of different reasons. The first step is to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician for a workup. Your workup should include urinalysis. The urinalysis will help determine whether or not the urinary tract infection is the cause of your symptoms. Certainly all of your symptoms could be caused by this type of infection which is very common especially in women. If this is the case, a short course of the appropriate antibiotic will be helpful. If you do not have a urinary tract infection, then it could be that you just have bladder urgency which is unfortunately also common in women. This type of problem can be treated with medications, but usually deserves further workup prior to treatment. If your primary care physician believes that this is the problem, then you probably need referral to a urologist for urodynamics study and possibly a cystoscopy. In the meantime, your incontinence might be helped by timing your trips to the bathroom by the clock instead of just by your symptoms. This can often help keep your bladder empty and prevent this problem from occurring. Good luck.

Other Urologists