I haven't had my period in months, and haven't had sex. What could be wrong?

Haven't been having sex my period haven't came on yet.
Thank you for your question, and I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. I would recommend meeting with your primary care doctor or obstetrics and gynecology physician to undergo further evaluation, but here are some general considerations. When someone who was previously having periods stops having them for more than 6 months, in medicine we call this "secondary amenorrhea." There are many causes of this, but the most common by far is pregnancy. Even if you have a very low suspicion for pregnancy, this should be the first test to be checked. If you are not pregnant, there could be a problem with the centers in the brain that stimulate the ovaries (the hypothalamus and pituitary gland), the ovaries themselves, or there could be a separate metabolic problem. If you have had significant changes in weight, diet, exercise habits, or stress level, this could result in a hypothalamic cause of amenorrhea. If you have been having headaches, changes in vision, fatigue, and/or increased thirst, this might suggest a pituitary cause. If you have been noticing worsening acne and deepening in your voice, you may be suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Premature ovarian failure is another possibility if you have been noticing hot flashes, decreased libido, and vaginal dryness. Finally, metabolic causes such as hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, diabetes, and androgen-containing medications can cause secondary amenorrhea. I strongly recommend that you discuss these possibilities with your physician as mentioned above. Good luck!