What could be the cause of white tongue, tingling left side of face, and swollen glands?

Sometimes my left arm bothers me. Like it feels heavy. And sometimes my teeth and cheek bone bother me as well.
Thanks for your question and sorry to hear about your problem. A white tongue can have many potential causes, so it is important that you speak with your doctor. Thrush is one common cause, and this can be caused by either using inhalers that have a steroid in them or any other things that can decrease your immune system and the effects that it has in your mouth. Also, not brushing your tongue can lead to a white tongue as well. There are many other things that are less common, including problems such as leukoplakia, lichen planus, and numerous other conditions, some of which can be serious. As for the tingling on the side of your face, it is hard to say what this could be due from. One of the nerves that innervates the side of your face comes out from the deeper tissues into the skin right below your eye, and so a history of trauma to this area can cause problems as can numerous other things, again, some of which can be serious. Swollen glands can be a sign of infection or a tumor, and can also happen with various malignancies. Due to the wide range of possible explanations, speaking with your doctor is important. Please speak with your doctor.