I'm having trouble breathing, what could my symptoms refer to?

This has started 2 days ago it was bearable , all of a sudden i felt like i was i cant breath , i cant get enough oxygen inside my lungs , it was okay , i had no problems with it , the next day was tighter and i felt like something was on my chest i couldn't breath well and today it felt a heavier thing were on my chest where i have to take deep breath every minute and i hear a weird sound when i inhale and rarely exhale , and there was a really bad barking cough which started all of a sudden . What does these symptoms indicates to ? I am scared to got to the doctor though.... And the weirdo sounds are low.
I think your symptoms are very concerning, and I would suggest that you go see a doctor very soon. Symptoms of shortness of breath and a strange sound made when you breathe in and out could be consistent with asthma. Asthma is a condition where the airways in the lungs squeeze down making it harder to breathe in and out. Asthma can often be associated with a wheezing sound and a cough. Some people with asthma have triggers such as environmental exposures and allergies. Your symptoms could also be due to a lower respiratory tract infection such as viral bronchitis. Patients with viral bronchitis often develop a cough and wheezing and difficulty breathing. Another thought is that the feeling of pressure on the chest raises the possibility of coronary artery disease, or blockages in the arteries going to the heart. It is hard to judge without knowing your age. Plus, these blockages don't tend to cause changes in the sounds of your breathing like asthma would. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Your doctor will listen to your lungs for sounds of wheezing that would point to a diagnosis of a bronchospastic disease such as asthma. Finally, you would benefit from having pulmonary function testing to determine how much trouble you are having getting air in. Good luck.