Does phimosis affect my ability to become a father in the future?

i'm 20 M from india.. just got to know i have phimosis.. and i am scared if am going to have a baby in future or not.. so pls help me
I recommend that your discuss your concern with a urologist. Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot retract over the head of the penis. It often affects men who are not circumcised. It is an anatomical condition of the penis that you are born with. It does not affect your semen or testicles. Assuming that you are a healthy man without any other health problems, your semen should still be normal and can still be used to produce a child. Because phimosis doesn't allow your foreskin to retract, it may be uncomfortable if you have sexual intercourse. You can make an appointment to see a urologist to have your condition evaluated. They can introduce stretching exercises to help stretch the foreskin to allow it to retract behind the head of the penis. With time, it can be more comfortable to pull the foreskin back. If that does not work, they could also recommend a surgical procedure called circumcision where they would remove the foreskin of the penis. Phimosis, if not treated, can lead to poor hygiene since the head of the penis cannot be cleaned well. Smegma which is a buildup of urine, skin cells, and semen can build up and cause bad odors. Again, please speak with a urologist.