Pulled muscle pain traveling down my leg - what could it be?

Hi. i woke up one morning with a pain in my lower thigh that felt like a pulled muscle. 3 days later it moved to my knee cap. next day to the back of my knee. next day to shin. 2 days later to the inside side of my foot. and now for the past 4 days it is at my big toe. what do you think it could be? i cannot take the pain being there. also the previous spots i mentioned are now sore when i touch them but do not hurt otherwise.
I would recommend going to see your primary care doctor for advice about this issue. There are a few different possibilities, and they will be able to help figure things out. First, one possibility would be a pinched nerve or muscle strain in the back. If one of the nerves leaving the spinal cord is inflamed or compressed, this will often cause pain that radiates down the thigh and even below the knee or into the foot. Make sure to mention to your doctor if you have any numbness and tingling, or weakness in the muscles of the leg, as these would be other symptoms that would go along with this. It is also possible to bruise a muscle, resulting in the formation of a collection of blood (a hematoma) within the muscle itself. Sometimes, this hematoma may track down the leg, following the path of gravity, and this can lead to the sorts of symptoms you are experiencing. Make sure to mention to your doctor what sorts of physical activity you have been doing, as most of these hematomas occur in the setting of vigorous physical activity or a fall. Call and make an appointment to be seen at your earliest convenience!