I have absolutely no sex drive - what could be the cause of it?

This has been the case for a very long time now. At the minute I'm expecting our second child. This may have something to do with it now but really it began around 3 years ago and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. I am now really hating when we are making love, i don't like the closeness or the sounds. I'm terrified that it's going to ruin our relationship as my husband has a very high libido. I'm very worried about the way I'm feeling as it starts before we go to bed as I know whats ahead of me. I absolutely love my husband and cant understand my feelings towards getting close to him. I would like to talk to someone but don't feel comfortable talking to my GP. Desperate for some advice.
Thank you for your question, and I can understand why this is distressing for you. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need to review your entire medical history and perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, you may require additional testing such as blood work. Only after collecting this information will it be possible to suggest a possible diagnosis. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician. There are many potential causes for low libido, or sex drive. Many chronic medical conditions can lead to general unwellness, and this can also affect your libido. Certain endocrine disorders can also affect libido. For instance, thyroid disorders are often associated with decreased libido. Other hormonal disorders, including those affecting the pituitary gland, can lead to decreased libido. I encourage you to discuss these possibilities with a primary care physician. Some medications, most notably beta blockers and anti-depressants, can lead to decreased sex drive. Poor sleep can also affect libido. Many mental health disorders, including depression, can affect libido. There are many psychological factors that affect libido, and any one of these could be playing a role. I strongly encourage you to discuss these issues with a primary care doctor.