I have severe chest pain, it will even lead to breathing difficulty. What should I do?

This situation occur the next morning when I sleep late. Doesn't know is it a chest pain or a heart pain. This started 2 years ago.I consult a doctor,they ask me to sleep early.It is just prevention but I want a solution to this.
You have chest pain with possible shortness of breath. Chest pain is always a concerning symptom since it can mean that something may be affecting your heart as you mentioned. I recommend that you speak with your primary care doctor as soon as possible. The most concerning condition to rule out is a heart attack. Heart attacks are also known as myocardial infarctions. People who suffer from heart attacks have crushing or pressure like chest pains that can radiate to the left arm or jaw. They can also have nausea and shortness of breath. People at risk for a heart attack are people who suffer from diabetes, obesity, and hypertension. Another possibility that can cause chest pains are simply musculoskeletal as you mentioned. The actual muscles on the chest may be sore from abnormal movements or lifting to heavy of an object. Usually, if you press on that area, it can recreate a similar pain if it is musculoskeletal in origin. Other conditions to rule out in someone with chest pain is a pneumothorax which is a tear in the lung. It is usually associated with pain and sometimes shortness of breath. You should make an appointment with your primary care doctor who can run some basic tests on your such as an EKG, chest x-ray, and basic labs to rule out any concerning conditions.