I've had amenorrhoea for 3 years, should I worry about the long-term effects?

I've had amenorrhoea since 3 years: perfectly fine with that, but should worry about the long-term effects? as teenager I struggled a bit with an eating disorder, but now I managed to find an equilibrium which works fine for me (29 yrs old): I have a low-calory daily regime, but I try to eat all that I need to stay healty and I actually feel good, I practice sports like hiking and climbing on a regular basis, I like my body as it is now, lean and muscular, I actually like also not having to deal with menses, and I am not concerned with fertility issue since having babies isn't really what I see in my future... I just wonder if this 'regime' is going to get me troubles later on or not. my situation is in some sense similar to people transitioning female-to-male, I guess, but, just to be clear, I don't want to be a male, I am a straight woman with a sporty body who likes herself like that... thanks.
3 years of amenorrhea certainly is not normal and I do think that you should have this situation checked out. So I recommend scheduling an appointment with an OBGYN. Not having your period per se is not dangerous, but the causes of your amenorrhea may need to be looked into. There are many causes of secondary amenorrhea (losing your period after having it at one time). The most common cause is pregnancy, but 3 years of not having your period is not likely to be due to pregnancy. The second most common cause in people your age is metabolic which is similar to why you probably lost your period when you and the eating disorder as a teenager. I am concerned that your low calorie diet or low weight may be causing this phenomenon. If it has, then I am concerned that your at an unhealthy weight. The other possibility is that you have premature ovarian failure. Again, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with an OBGYN. He or she will probably order some blood work to look for signs of premature menopause versus pituitary failure. Pituitary failure is what you would expect when someone is severely underweight. Primary pituitary problems such as a pituitary tumor are also problems that should be ruled out.