What could be a bump near my clitoris?

Hi! I missed my period last month, I usually get it at the last week of the month, but it moved to the first week of October. After a few days, when I was washing my vagina I felt a small bump it was like a pimple. But I left it alone thinking it would go away. But after a week it became a bit bigger but I shrugged it off thinking I was paranoid. Last week while I was in the shower I felt a pea sized bump in the same spot (it was on the prepuce? On the left side). It didn't hurt at first but it started hurting a bit when I wear jeans or when I sleep on my side basically it hurts when I apply pressure. It's color is the same with my skin but there's a small white spot in the middle. It kinda itches and it burns a little too. I'm a virgin but I did try masturbating and I shaved my pubic hair 3 months ago and I haven't shaved it since. I don't know what's the cause, please help me! I'm freaking out.
I would recommend that you go to see your OB GYN doctor or your primary care doctor about this issue. There a couple of different potentially causes here, but a doctor is going to have to take a look at the bump to figure things out completely. One possibility is that this is an ingrown hair. Sometimes these can develop a fair amount of swelling around them and be painful. They are also more common in people who have a history of recent pubic hair shaving, but they can also occur without shaving. Most of the time the don't require specific treatment other than warm compresses and good skin hygiene. Another possibility is that you have developed an abscess under the skin. This could have started as an ingrown hair, or it could have been an unrelated skin infection. Many times abscesses need to be opened and drained in order to heal properly, and your doctor will be able to figure this out. Finally another possibility is a Bartholin cyst, which occurs when one of the normal glands around the vaginal opening becomes blocked and swells up. Please call and make an appointment with your doctor to get this sorted out as soon as possible!