What could be red dry spots on penis?

I have a rash on my penis. There are small red spots that feel kind of dry to the touch. My gf thinks she had a yeast infection the other day... Any relation? We did have sex. It does not itch or burn at all.
Thank you for your question regarding the lesions on your penis. I can understand why you might be concerned. However, it is difficult to ascertain what might be going on without being able to visually inspect the area. Therefore, I encourage you to visit your primary care physician who can perform a physical examination and obtain important details about your medical history that are vital to determining the cause of your symptoms. Having said that, a yeast infection could cause some of the symptoms you have described. Although yeast infections are more common in females, males can develop them too. Sexual intercourse with a female who has a yeast infection can lead to transmission of the infection; however it is not a sexually transmitted disease. If you are concerned about a yeast infection because you have recently had unprotected sex, it is also important to consider a sexually transmitted disease that could be responsible for these symptoms. On the other hand, the penis could be red and itchy simply because the skin is dry. Like skin anywhere on the body, the skin on your penis is susceptible to drying out, especially in certain environments such as winter. You may only need to apply some lotion to the area. Please visit your doctor who can help determine the source of your symptoms.