ZocdocAnswersWhat should I do about left leg pain and testicle nerves pain?

Question

What should I do about left leg pain and testicle nerves pain?

i am suffering from left leg pain and left testicle pain(not direct testicle paib the nerves around testicle pains) for the last 3 years.i cant ride a bike,and i cant masturbate (while masturbating no problem but after a day a congested feeling in my left leg and around left testicle )..and also i cant sleep the whole night without urinating at least 3 times..always feeling to urinate.

Answer

Sorry to hear about your problem. The best thing for you to do is to speak with your doctor about this problem. Symptoms that have continued for such a long time suggest that there may be an underlying problem that needs to be corrected. Some of the nerves that innervate the genitals can be affected by bike riding, and your doctor may want to review your history of previous bike riding or other genital trauma that you may have experienced. From the description that you provide, the leg pain may be related to some of the same nerves, and it is quite possibly a single problem contributing to your symptoms. Depending on what you and your doctor discuss, there are several different things that can cause your symptoms. In addition to trauma, infections can cause scarring and pain that can persist for some time. Tumors are always a concern in any pain that is persistent or getting worse, and a routine testicular exam can be an important part of diagnosing something along that line. A urologist specializes in treating this sort of complaint, and your primary care doctor may feel that a referral would be appropriate. Again, please speak with your doctor.