I've been having sharp pain in my vagina, am I having a miscarriage?

I just found am pregnant but am habin really sharp pain in mu vagina am I still pregnant. Am really scare is my baby ok am I still pregnant? ? Am I havin a miscarriage? ? Am only 19 I havr cramps and back aches
Miscarriages are very common early in pregnancy and I recommend that you speak with your OB/GYN. It is estimated that about one in three of her pregnancies and in miscarriage. Some of these pregnancies are never detected because the miscarriage occurs within 2 to 3 weeks of pregnancy and thus can be mistaken for a slightly late period. Certainly help with pain is one of the symptoms of miscarriage. However, vaginal bleeding is probably the main symptom. Therefore, I would suggest that you schedule appointment with your OB/GYN. You need to have a serum beta hCG which is a pregnancy test that looks for the beta hCG hormone in your blood. If this value is too low, it might indicate that you are having a miscarriage. In addition, your doctor can perform a pelvic exam to look for signs of bleeding. Finally, if needed, you could see a doctor who can perform a pubic ultrasound which looks for the implanted embryo. If you do develop vaginal bleeding, it might be worth your while to go straight to the emergency department.

Nearby OB-GYNs