I had a LEEP procedure and I'm bleeding, what should I do?

A little over two weeks ago a had a leep procedure, a couple of days later i started my period. My period was normal, after i had ended my period about 3 days later i started bleeding again. I'm bleeding as if I'm on my period. Could it be that i hadn't stayed still and i don't obey the don't lift anything over ten pounds
I recommend that you visit your OB/GYN as soon as possible. During a LEEP procedure, part of your cervix is removed with a hot wire. The purpose of this is to remove abnormal cells that might in the future develop into cancer. Because you are cutting something away from the cervix, one of the most common complications of a LEEP procedure is bleeding. I do think that it is a bit strange that you did fine after the procedure, but then had problems after your period. I think that if you had intercourse just after your period and now you are bleeding form the LEEP area that could be the cause. In any case this bleeding warrants a visit to your OB/GYN. The reason that you are bleeding needs diagnosed with a pelvic examination. This is because if you keep bleeding, you might need help with a chemical cauterization or other procedure to get it to stop. You might get recommendations to avoid sex or placing anything in your vagina for a certain amount of time. It is also possible that this bleeding has nothing to do with your LEEP and that you just abnormally started another period. This would be unusual if it never happened before, but there is no way to tell for sure. This is why you need to be examined. Good luck.