Do I have appendicitis?

I'm studying highschool at the moment, and today at school during recess time I started having a very hurtful pain in my abdomen in the left corner, (thought it wasn't the appendix since it's on the right ) and my chest was like giving beats (like heartbeats but in my chest). I thought the pain happened because I missed lunch, then I ate lunch and an hour later the pain comes once again but this time really painful that I ended up sitting down. Returned home and just had less painful moments switching from left to right in my abdomen and chest. Would love to know what will you guys think and if I'll survive this night!
This is a great question. It is very important that you make an urgent appointment with your primary care doctor to discuss your symptoms and have a full history and physical. Depending on what your doctor discovers, he or she may order additional tests. If the pain is severe and getting worse or accompanied by a fever then you need to go to the emergency room for immediate evaluation. You are correct in that appendicitis usually presents as right lower abdominal pain. However, if you are now experiencing pain on the right it could still be this. This pain usually intensifies over a matter of hours and is accompanied by nausea and vomiting and fever. There are other causes of lower abdominal pain such as pain coming from your ovaries, such as from a burst ovarian cyst. The pain could also be originating from your digestive tract, from something as simple as gas pain or constipation to more serious causes such as an ulcer. Also, sometimes anxiety can manifest as physical symptoms, such as abdominal and chest pain so your doctor may ask about this as well. Again, it is very important for you to seek medical care as soon as possible to get a correct diagnosis and obtain appropriate treatment.