I have spotting for 3 months, is it normal?

I have spotting for 3 months with back pain which is localize with sharp burning pain. Two days ago, i start to have heavy bleeding. The pain got worst. I am worried.Sometimes i just don't know where the bleeding come from?I also have frequent urine infection. I am not married and also not sexually active. What should i do? What is the possible cause? I also have been experiencing vomitting and nausea..with all this pain
I strongly recommend that you go to see your OB GYN doctor about these symptoms. Any persistent or severe bleeding needs to be fully investigated so that the cause can be determined and potential treatment options explored. Depending on your age and medical history, there are several different potential causes for your irregular bleeding. For example, if you have a history of irregular periods then these symptoms might represent a condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. On the other hand, cyclical pelvic pain associated with bleeding or cramping might represent endometriosis. Even though you are not currently sexually active, if you have been in the the past, then the bleeding could be a sign of a cervical precancerous lesion as well, which would typically be picked up with a pap smear. If you are an older woman (your age is not clear from the question) and have passed menopause, then vaginal bleeding would be quite concerning, because it could be a sign of a cancer in the lining of the uterus and would require a biopsy to rule this out. Start by calling and making an appointment with your doctor as soon as you can. They will help you figure out what is going on.

Nearby OB-GYNs