Why do my eyes always feel like their pushing and are uncomfortable when I "use" them?

I have to consciously not use them or relax or wander off for them to sort of sit back and be comfortable again. The best way I can describe it, is if they are being used its really uncofortable and they get puffy.
I would recommend that you go to see an eye doctor about these symptoms. There are few different possible causes of your symptoms, and they will be able to help you figure out what is going on. The most likely cause is simple eye strain. This is a common problem especially in those who do a lot of fine detail work or in those who sit in front of a computer all day long. There are things that can be done to improve posture and lighting in the work environment that can help with eye strain, but it is usually best to see the eye doctor first. This is because a significant amount of eye strain is really caused by undiagnosed problems with visual acuity that can be fixed by using glasses or contact lenses. Another possible cause of "uncomfortable" eyes would be allergic conjunctivitis, or eye allergies, which can be triggered by a number of environmental allergens. In winter months, indoor allergens like mold or mites are the most common causes. Fortunately allergic conjunctivitis responds really well to simple medications for allergies, and so, if your doctor confirms this diagnosis, they will be able to give you recommendations about what medication to take.