Why do I have pain in left testicle while walking?

the pain might have started while walking or while i was trying on trousers. should i go see a GP?
I am sorry to hear that you are having testicular pain. There could be many potential sources of your testicular pain. However, it is difficult to hypothesize as to what they could be without a thorough physical examination. I encourage you to visit your doctor who can perform an exam and ask you more detailed questions about your medical history and events leading to this pain. One concern for sudden onset excruciating pain in the testicle is testicular torsion. This is when the spermatic cord twists around itself and causes a loss of blood flow to the testicle. Testicular torsion is a medical emergency that requires surgical intervention immediately to save the testicle. Epididymitis is another condition which can cause pain or discomfort within the testicle. Epididymitis is when inflammation occurs within the epididymis, a structure behind the testicle that stores sperm. Infections are usually the cause of epididymitis, which can range from bacteria causing UTIs to STDs like Chlamydia, and can be associated with fever and swelling of the affected testicle. Pain in the testicle could also be referred pain, meaning the actual location of the pain is somewhere else. For example, pulling a groin muscle can sometimes cause pain to move downward into the scrotum on that side. It is important that you visit your doctor who can better help identify the source of your pain.

Other Urologists