What could cause right side pain and nausea?

I've been having right side pain for 6 hours now. I am naseaous and it hurts worse to walk. What could this be?
Please speak with your doctor. Without more information, there are a host of different possibilities. Right sided abdominal pain in the setting of nausea and vomiting can be a sign of appendicitis or other abdominal pathology. On the other hand, right lower extremity pain can mean an entirely different thing such as infection or trauma. Of course, nausea can be a very benign symptom from something as simple as the common flu or a common infection, or it can be something associated with serious medical problems as above (and more). The amount of other symptoms that you have is important, as is your past medical history. If you have many other medical problems, these other medical issues can provide information about what is causing your current symptoms. In general, when there is a specific body part or side of your body that is involved, this can be more concerning than a general sense of feeling unwell. This is because the localization provides information there is something that is not right. Please speak with your doctor about this question to find out if there is something that needs to be addressed or tested immediately to make sure that you are well. Again, please speak with your doctor about this question.