ZocdocAnswersWhen did I get pregnant?

Question

When did I get pregnant?

period started Aug 29 I'm 8 weeks 5 days what month I got pregnant. my period is not normal it last 2 3 days

Answer

This can only be roughly estimated without more information, so it is important to discuss your question with your doctor. Fortunately, there are calculators that are available online that you can Google without difficulty. According to one of these sites, and assuming a 28 day normal period (which you say you are not), a conception date would be sometime likely in the middle of September. That is not absolutely certain, however, and is simply one estimate that may be wrong depending on additional information that you would need to provide. You can use these websites yourself and put in as much information as you can to get a better estimate. Your doctor will best be able to tell you what date you were likely to have gotten pregnant, and so you will need to speak with him or her to obtain that information. Much of this information can be very sensitive, however, depending on your social situation, which is yet another reason why speaking with your doctor can be a good idea. Your doctor will have ideas about how to help your baby be as healthy as possible, and what you can do as you prepare to give birth. Please speak with your doctor about this and any other questions that you may have.