What are the signs of infertility?

I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and I haven't. I was told I have a tilted uterus. Could that be a issue
If you have been trying to get pregnant actively for five years and have had no success, then you definitely should have a workup for infertility. I generally recommend as do other physicians, that a couple get an infertility workup if they have attempted to get pregnant over the course of 12 months without success. The first step to seeing what might be wrong is to figure out how often you are having intercourse. To achieve pregnancy we generally recommend couples have intercourse every other night starting a few days after the end of your menstrual period and commencing for about 10 days to two weeks. An ovulation detector which can be purchased at most grocery stores is another device that might be helpful. It can tell you when you are going to ovulate a couple of days before it happens and can help time intercourse. The typical workup for infertility includes obtaining a general hormone panel, and getting a hysterosalpingogram. The hysterosalpingogram is an imaging study that looks at your uterus and fallopian tubes to make sure everything looks normal. In addition, your partner should also have a semen analysis. I would suggest that for this problem you schedule an appointment with a fertility specialist so that this workup can be started.