What causes lower lumps on the right side of stomach and testicle pain?

More lums have showed up but don't hurt,but testicales do
It is hard to answer your question specifically without knowing more details about where exactly these "lumps" are, so I would recommend that you see your primary care doctor for more specific help. That being said, I do have some general thoughts that you can share with your doctor when you see them. First, I wonder if these lumps might be swollen lymph nodes or glands. There is a line of glands that run in the crease between the thigh and the lower abdomen, and these are often inflamed or painful when there is an infection in the groin area. Therefore, it is possible that the testicular pain might be an evidence of an infection, such as epididymitis, and that the you have developed swollen glands in the groin as a result. Another potential cause of a lump in this region together with testicular pain would be an inguinal hernia, which could cause swelling in the groin and referred pain down into the scrotum. Your primary care doctor will be able to examine you and help you figure out whether this is an infection or another problem that would require additional workup or treatment. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Other Urologists