What is this bump on the inside of my earlobe by the bottom?

It has been there for 2 months I have tried to pop it but nothing happens I have no symptoms of being sick I am really heathy
Lumps and bumps can appear in many different locations. I recommend that you speak with your doctor. The ear lobe is one common location for this sort of problem, and they are perhaps more notable because of the thin skin of the ear that allows for this sort of problem to be appreciated more readily. There are infectious causes, such as boils and pimples and other common things. Most of the time, these will leave the skin red and angry, and you may have some pain and sensitivity. There are other skin cysts that can form and can cause a sensation of there being something under the skin. Some of these are congenital, and can intermittently become infected until they are removed. The ear lobe itself is not a common location for most of these congenital skin cysts, however. There are also many other skin conditions that could explain what you are feeling. Of course there is also the concern that this could be something more serious such as a cancer, which may be more or less likely depending on your age and risk factors such as sun exposure. That is why it is important to speak with a doctor if you have any questions. Please speak with your doctor.

• Dr. Robert Roberts
    Dr. Robert Roberts DO
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    9280 SE Sunnybrook Blvd.
    Clackamas, OR 97015
  • Dr. Rajendra Bhayani
    Dr. Rajendra Bhayani MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    1783 West 6th Street
    Brooklyn, NY 11223
  • Dr. Howard Baim
    Dr. Howard Baim MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    2532 N. Lincoln Ave
    Chicago, IL 60614