I have a very painful red lump on the inside of my lower butt cheek, what could it be?

It started out as like a mosquito bite and i just realized it has formed a lump
Thank you for your question regarding the painful red lump inside your butt cheek. I recommend that you speak with your primary care doctor. I am assuming this is located in or near your anus and as such, there are a few possibilities. You may simply have a small pimple or zit in that area. This could have developed into an abscess, depending on the size, which is a larger collection of bacterial infection. An abscess will be very painful, red, and swollen. Hemorrhoids should also be considered. Hemorrhoids are normal veins that exist in our rectums but can become swollen and inflamed. When they do, they can cause pain and are exacerbated by being constipated. That is why the best way to prevent hemorrhoids is a diet full of fiber. Sexually transmitted diseases can also present in the form of anal lesions if you are engaging in anal intercourse. Genital herpes and warts are two such sexually transmitted diseases. Herpes will look like small fluid filled vesicles that can rupture and leave behind painful ulcers. Warts appear more flesh colored or cauliflower like in appearance and are generally not painful. I would encourage you to visit your primary care doctor who can visually inspect the lesion and determine what the cause may be.