What is the cause of a bubble or a ball by your vagina?

It feels like a ball and it's red on top. I just noticed a few days ago but I don't know what it is.
There are many causes of lumps or a 'ball' in your genital area, and I recommend that you speak with your doctor regarding this concern. If the lesions feels fluctuant (like it contains fluid), you may have a cyst. This can occur in the glands around the vagina such as a Bartholin gland cyst, or could be another kind of cysts such as an epidermoid, dermoid, Gartner or mucous cysts. If the lesion is tender and red, it could represent an abscess which usually forms around a hair follicle; these will often start to drain fluid, especially if heat or gentle pressure is applied. You could also have an ingrown hair that is causing irritation or infection and would also potentially drain fluid. If the bump is solid rather than fluid filled, it could be a genital wart or another type of viral infection called molluscum contagiosum. Other possibilities that are less likely since they tend to be more chronic include skin tags and lipomas, and other lesions that tend to be smaller include various types of glandular fluid collections or abnormal glandular growth. I would strongly recommend you discuss this with your doctor and have them examine the lesion and determine whether further work-up or treatment is necessary. Go in sooner if you develop signs of a serious infection such as fevers, shaking chills, fatigue or malaise, or nausea/vomiting.