Is it possible for a MRSA infection to reoccur in different forms?

Hello, 2 years ago I had a MRSA infection in my ankle contained in an abscess. After months, the abscess went away. However, I have had many other problems that may or may not be related to a staph infection. For example: urinary infection(x2), nasal infection, eye infection, bronchitis, pilonidal cyst, and infection of the tonsils. Is it possible that these could all be linked? Or is it more likely due to stress and a compromised immune system? Thank you!
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you have had quite a run of infections over the last two years. I hope that you are able to find some help and be able to avoid these chronic infections. I advise that you speak with your doctor. The information that you have provided is quite good. You mention a wide range of different infections. While MRSA has been implicated in many different kinds of infections, it is less common in some parts of the body than others. For example, tonsil infections, urinary infections, etc are less commonly caused by staph aureus and are more often due to different bacteria. Unfortunately, that is not always the case, however, and the only way to know for sure is by obtaining a culture of the infected material or site at the time of infection. As you seem to mention that you may have impaired immune system, I would advise that you speak of this to your doctor to determine what needs to be done. He or she will be able to review your past history and perhaps complete some lab testing to see if you need further testing or protection from future infections and bacteria. Please speak with your doctor about your question.