Can stress, weight loss or depression make your period come a week early?

Iv had the biggest news that was a shock for me, now cant help worrying or thinking about it. When things start to look up and im having a brilliant day I see my partner, had sex. Later on in the day, my period came and im 7-8 days early, I have always had a normal period and iv been threw alot in my life, so with age, body changing, is this possible why im having it early? 'stress, weightlose, depressision' also if I had sex day my period came, is there a chance I can still get pregnant? Not on birth control.
Thanks for your question, and I recommend you discuss your concern with your doctor. When a person is sexually active, there is always a chance that a woman can become pregnant. As you are noting, the menstrual cycle is not a perfect indicator of fertility, and the cycle can vary widely both between different people and from month to month. For that reason, if you are trying to prevent pregnancy, please use some method of birth control. It is also appropriate for me to recommend safe sex practices, including protective barriers. Now, it is very clear that changes in emotions, stress levels, diet, exercise, etc can all have a profound effect on the normal variations of the menstrual cycle. In addition to all of these, the age of the woman in question can also lead to some variations, as cycles will often become erratic as a woman enters menopause. As you do not provide your age, this is difficult to comment on, although women entering their 40s (with wide variation, of course) should generally consider this. Additionally, it is important to note that not all vaginal bleeding is necessarily from menstruation. An irregular cycle such as you describe should be discussed with your physician. Again, please speak with your doctor.