2 days after having protected sex I had a burning and itching sensation. What could it be?

2 days after having protected sex I started spotting. I had a burning and itching sensation for one night and it's been 14-16 days
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or OB/GYN who knows your history and can perform a physical examination. There are several causes for the symptoms that you have described but unfortunately, there is very little history given so it is best that your doctor evaluates you and decides what the appropriate work up and treatment options are. One potential cause for this is that you have an allergy to the material within the barrier device you used while having sexual intercourse. This can be tested by an allergist and if this is the case, then you will have to use a different barrier device to protect yourself and avoid allergic reactions. Another potential cause is that you have acquired an STD, even though you used protection, this is not 100% able to protect from STDs and so it is important to discuss this with your sexual partner and see if there are any risks for STD transmission and whether he or she has any STDs. Because of all the potential causes, it is best that you are evalutaed by your doctor to find out the cause of these issues