Anytime you take more medication than you were prescribed, especially when it's four times the recommended dose, you should all always either call your primary care doctor
to discuss the issue or go directly to an emergency department. In this case, taking this much is Zoloft one time (statistically) is unlikely to do you significant harm. The drug will wash out of your system within a day and if it didn't cause any problems early on it won't cause any problems in the future. The main toxicity associated with taking this much Zoloft is something we call serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is a condition that is most often caused by overdose of medications such as Zoloft and is characterized by fevers, sweating, and confusion. Serotonin syndrome can be life-threatening and is not something to be managed at home. This is why I would urge you to always be seen by a medical professional when you have taken too much of this type of medication. Another option is that when you realize that you took too much of a medication, you can always call poison control which is a service that can give you advice on what to do in certain situations.