Every time I eat, I feel sick, what is wrong with me?

After every meal for the last two days without fail I become nauseous within an hour and often have the runs. I don't have any other symptoms which would make me believe it was a stomach bug. What should I do?
That is a great question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or a doctor specializing in the GI tract such as a gastroenterologist. With regards to your symptoms, there is some history that has not been included which would be helpful to know including your age, gender, and comorbidities. If you are a young female who is sexually active, there is a possibility that you are pregnant and so it is important that you are evaluated to decide if that is the case. If you are a male or have no risk for pregnancy, then it could be that you have a stomach bug that is causing you these symptoms. Do you have any friends or family that have similar complaints as this could be another sign that you have a GI infection. If this is the case, the most likely treatment would be expectant management, which would include making sure that you are well hydrated as this is important to ensure that you do not become dehydrated which can happen with extreme nausea and diarrhea. If you are unable to keep food or drink down and you stop making urine, this is a sign that you should be evaluated by a doctor urgently and perhaps admitted for IV hydration.