I am having cloudy urine and difficulty to pee. What is wrong with me?

Also pain in mid back gets worse when i lay down
I think your symptoms sound very much like a urinary tract infection, but it is important for you to speak with your primary care physician. The description of cloudy urine is very common when the urine is infected with bacteria and infiltrated with white blood cells who are trying to fight the infection. The symptom of difficulty urinating is also frequent. People often complain of burning with urination, sudden urinary urgency, and pelvic pain. People often also describe back pain. This occurs when the infection has traveled up towards the kidneys. This can also be called pyelonephritis. People tend to describe the pain is either worse on the right or the left of each flank. These kinds of infections are diagnosed with a urinalysis from a sample of your urine. If the urinalysis shows signs of infection then a doctor will usually prescribed you specific antibiotics. Also important is a urine culture which will tell what type of bacteria is there causing the infection and subsequently allow your doctor to choose the right anabiotic if the first one does not work. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician for this problem. After hearing this story, he or she will likely want to get a urinalysis to see if you have an infection. From there you can get the treatment you need.