I'm pregnant and I have a pink brownish discharge, is there something wrong with me?

I also have irritation and itching in my vaginal area
Thank you for your question. It is possible that there is something that is happening currently and causing these symptoms. This could be something as simple as an infection, which could become something serious in and of itself, or it could be something more significant such as a problem with your pregnancy. In either situation it is important to speak with your doctor. Your body and your additional symptoms will usually provide clues to let you and your doctor or midwife know about the health of the pregnancy. If you are still feeling fetal movements, that is very reassuring. If you are having bleeding, that is very concerning. Speaking with your healthcare provider will help you to know what the next step will be. He or she may feel that you need to undergo some additional monitoring or testing to make sure that all is well, or he or she may feel that you need some treatment. Please speak with the healthcare provider that has been managing your pregnancy thus far, or another qualified physician.