I have elevated platelets, elevated calcium and low vitamin D. Is this a concern?

I recently had a blood draw and the results came back with high calcium 10.3, high platelets 380, and low vitamin D 21.7. Is this something I should be overly concerned about? The only medical issue I've ever had is hypothyroidism which i was diagnosed with in 2008/2009. I'm 30 years old and the rest of the blood counts are in the normal range.
Thank you for your interesting question. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need more information. I would need to review your entire medical history and also perform a thorough physical exam. I would also need to review the full details of your blood work. Only after collecting this information would it be possible to provide a diagnosis. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to discuss these results with a primary care doctor. An elevated platel count, or thrombocytosis, has several potential causes. However, it is important to note that you have not provided the normal range for a platelet count for the lab that processed your test. The platelet count can become elevated as a general inflammatory response to illness or injury. There is also a hematologic disorder known as essential thrombocytosis which can cause an elevated platelet count. Vitamin D helps control calcium absorption and may explain some of these blood findings. Your history of hypothyroidism is interesting, as a nearby gland, the parathyroid gland, helps regulate calcium levels. Our main source of vitamin D is sunlight, although we also collect it from our diet. I strongly encourage you to discuss these issues with a primary care doctor.