I have poor bladder control and I am having nose bleeding. What is wrong with me?

im 43 years ild a female with no decreased bladder control and nose bleeds what's wrong with me? I barely make it to the bathroom and I get nose bleeds out of nowhere and get harder to stop each time
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with bladder control, and that you are having nose bleeds that are getting increasingly bad and that you are worried about what might be going on. I am happy to give you some of my thoughts about what might be going on, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care physician so that they can examine you and take more of a medical history. While it is possible that the two different problems are linked, my best guess is that they are completely different. Nose bleeds are most commonly caused by an area on the nasal septum (divider that goes down the middle of the nose). There are a few different blood vessels that give the mucosa (lining) in the septum its blood supply, so when it dries out and cracks (as often happens in the winter when it is dry outside) it tends to bleed for a long time. These areas can be cauterized if need be, but most Ear Nose and Throat doctors will spend time counseling patient about moisturizing their nose to prevent the nose bleeds. Regarding the bladder control, your primary care physician should be able to refer you to the appropriate specialist (if needed) to get that checked out as well.