I having pain in my body, chest pain and weakness. What is wrong with me?

i have a pain in my body in a few days.also feeling chest pain and feeling weakness and hard to take a breath sometimes.what should i do?
Thank you for your question about your symptoms. Chest pain is always an especially concerning symptom and you should therefore seek medical attention immediately. Doctors will want to rule out anyone with chest pain for a condition collectively known as acute coronary syndrome (ACS) which can include one of three things: two different types of heart attack or an an early warning sign for the risk of heart attack known as unstable angina. Usually chest pain associated with a heart attack is described as a pressure on the chest ("elephant sitting on my chest"), and the pain can move to the jaw or down the left arm. A person may also experience sudden sweating, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, and palpitations. Women, in particular, experience more nonspecific symptoms of a heart attack such as nausea, fatigue, or weakness, without the typical presentation of chest pain. Those with unstable angina have chest pain at rest or with very minimal exertion and do not have yet have damage to their hearts that is seen with a heart attack. They are, however, at high risk for developing a heart attack down the line and may need medical or surgical intervention. ACS is only one of many possible causes, both serious and benign, for chest pain and the symptoms you describe. Other serious conditions could include arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythm) and pulmonary embolism (blood clot in your lungs). Benign causes such as costochondritis (inflammation of the cartilage attached to your ribs) and even heart burn can mimic the pain of a heart attack. I spoke mostly about ACS here, but it is vital that you speak with a doctor who can perform tests to sort out which of the these many possible causes account for your symptoms.

Other Cardiologists