Why do I urinate alot in various amounts with and without blood?

I am female, 22 and of African, Native and European heritage.
Blood in urine can have multiple concerning causes, therefore I recommend that you see your doctor or a healthcare professional for a formal evaluation of your symptoms. Blood in urine is often a result of injury to part of the urinary system, which includes the kidney, ureters, bladder and urethra. Infection of any of these parts may result in epithelial damage and bleeding that diffuses into the urinary stream. For example, if you are experiencing fevers and back pain during bleeding episodes, infection of the kidney may be a cause. Urinary tract infections of the urethra and bladder, which are more common, may also cause these symptoms and can oftentimes be otherwise asymptomatic. A frequent finding of UTI, however, is both blood in urine and urinary frequency. If you are having these symptoms together, please see your doctor for the appropriate testing. Urinary tract stones may also cause blood in urine, and are usually associated with colicky pain. Sometimes, patients have muscle breakdown, which leads to the excretion of a protein called myoglobin, which can turn the urine a more red color, and is often confused for blood in urine. Rarely, extreme muscle exertion or crush injury can lead to myoglobin in urine.