I started birth control on the wrong day and then stopped, now I'm bleeding. What should I do?

I took my first birth control pill on the 4th day of my period and took a wednesday pill. The next day I took a Thursday pill and then on Friday I accidentally took a Tuesday pill. Then I stopped because I figured I messed up. Now, I'm bleeding so what should I do?
I recommend that you speak with your primary care physician or OB/GYN. Generally speaking, I think it would help if you understood better how the packet of those is set up so that you can better react to this problem. The first 21 days of your pills contain all the same hormones. Therefore if you mix up the Thursday pill with a Friday pill or the Tuesday pill and they are all within the first 21 days, then it really doesn't matter. The only makes up that is truly significant is if you mix up the last seven days with the first 21 days. The last seven days of pills are only placebo also known as sugar pills. Taking these pills is the same as taking no pills. Anytime you are on these hormones and then you take yourself off as you did you will develop a period. At this point you have a few different options that you should discuss with your primary care physician or OB/GYN whoever it was that you obtained a prescription for birth control pills. If I were taking care of you, I would prescribe you another pack of pills have you start fresh seven days after you finish this period. I would also provide you with some education as I have provided above, so that you can know what to do if you mess up the order of these pills