Why do I keep waking up in the middle of the night?

Okay, so thru out the night about twice a week I wake up in the middle of the night and start getting ready for school then all of a sudden I realize its the middle of the night. Why is this happening? Am I sleep walking? Could it be stress?? Hope that makes sense!
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or another doctor specializing in the field of sleep medicine. For the most part, what you are describing is usually a normal thing that happens to most people, especially if you are starting at a new school, or have mild anxiety about a test or other upcoming deadline. Of course, this could be something more serious or something that requires evaluation by a doctor and so it is best that you are evaluated so that they can rule out anything more serious and also provide you with some counseling about stress management, sleep routines, and assess any other causes that could be causing you to wake up in the middle of the night. Until you see a doctor, one thing you can do is cut down on the caffeine as this can sometimes cause early rising and also when you wake up, look at the clock and if it is too early, try and go back to sleep or try and do something mundane to try and put yourself back to sleep. Sleep can sometimes be a tricky thing so it is important to speak with a doctor regarding how to best enhance your sleep.