Do I have dengue virus?

I have been bitten by aedes mosquito on my third day of my monthly menses cycle. It actually stop abruptly. Am I infected with dengue virus.
It is difficult to know exactly what symptoms you are suffering from your question. I strongly encourage you to consult your physician in person to determine if the early cessation of your menstrual period is something serious. Dengue Fever is due to a virus transmitted by mosquitoes in certain areas of the world. Malaria is another known virus transmitted by different mosquito species. Patients who contract these viruses often experiences extremely high fevers, sweats, rigors, and muscle aches. It is extremely rare for you to contract such viruses if you have not spent time in endemic areas. Patients often take prophylactic medication if they know they are going to areas with high rates of malaria. If you are experiencing concerning symptoms after visiting such an area, I encourage you to visit your doctor. Many different factors can affect your menstrual cycle. These include medication side effects and numerous hormonal interactions. Pregnancy will also cause abnormalities of your menstrual cycle. It is important to note that fluctuations in the duration of your period can be normal. Your gynecologist will need to perform a thorough history, physical exam, and pelvic exam to determine the exact cause. Depending on these results, you may need to undergo additional blood or urine tests. If this evaluation raises concern for Dengue Fever or malaria, you may need to undergo special blood tests.