Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my head?

Okay so I have a showcase coming up and Im not really a person to get nervous over performing but lately I've been feeling shaky, i've been trembling alot, double vision, my heartbeat is really fast even though i'll be enjoying a book not really doing anything strenuous, i've been feeling cranky for no apparent reason, nervous, i've been getting alot of headaches like blinding pounding headaches, i've been feeling weak sort of groggy, i've been having alot of trouble sleeping like insomnia but when i do sleep i'll wake up and toss and turn and it'll take a while but i'll fall back asleep but then i'll wake up again, my thinking has been sort of unfocused i'll be trying to do my homework and i'll realize its been an hour and nothing has gotten done, i've never had a problem with doing my homework but for the last couple weeks i've just felt like something was off. Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my head?
Thanks for your question, and sorry to hear about your persistent problems. I recommend that you speak with your doctor. It's truly hard to say for sure what is the cause of these symptoms that you are describing. Certainly, it is normal for people to go through stressful times and have trouble sleeping, get nervous, etc. It is important to recognize that all of us have these times and they are a normal part of life. The nice part of your question is that there is help that can be had by speaking with your doctor. He or she will be able to ask a series of questions that will be beneficial at helping to determine what is the cause of your symptoms. In this sort of situation, it would be normal for your doctor to ask about your past medical history, including your history of depression or anxiety. He or she may also ask about your other family members, as some of these issues that you describe could be associated with some conditions that run in families. While it may turn out that there is nothing "wrong" with you, it can be relieving to discuss your concerns with a doctor. Please speak with your doctor about this.