I went biking for 3 to 4 hours and now I have penis numbness - what should I do?

I also lost a pint of blood before biking
Please speak with your doctor. I am not sure why you would have lost so much blood before biking, and it is not clear how that is relevant to your current problem. Speaking with your doctor will be able to fill in all of these details and help you to make sure that you are well. Some bike injuries can result in nerve damage to parts of the genital region. While there are most often temporary, they can be more long lasting and speaking with your doctor can help you to know if there are more things that can be done to help you return to being well sooner rather than later. As for linking the blood loss with the numb penis, it is difficult for me to explain how that two would be related without more information, but both are concerning in and of themselves. Please speak with your doctor about these questions to make sure that you are well and recover to good health as soon as possible and do not suffer from any long term consequences.

Other Urologists