I feel very sick constantly. What is wrong with me?

I HAVE A LOT GOING ON AND THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY DR.S WHO CAN HELP HERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS: ALMOST EVERYDAY FOR A YEAR (SOME SYMPTOMS LONGER THAN A YEAR) I HAVE BAD PAINFUL HEADACHES, SHARP, JUMPING,TIGHT,BURNING STOMACH PAINS THAT ARE GETTING WORSE,SHARP BURNING PAINS FROM HEAD TO TOE,NAUSEOUS,TIRED,TIGHT PAIN ALL OVER MY STOMACH,VOMITING FOOD AND WATER FOR A YEAR ALREADY.
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor. If you are unhappy with the care that has been provided by one doctor, it is recommended that you find another doctor that can evaluate all the various issues you are having and decide if they are all related to one potential cause or if you have several different issues that may all need to be addressed separately and treated on an individual basis. It seems that these issues have been very concerning for you, and so hopefully you can find a doctor that can help sort out these issues and figure out how to treat them. From the story you have provided, it sounds like there is also a great deal of anxiety related to these symptoms and so it may be suggested that you also visit a psychiatrist who can discuss with you some cognitive therapies that may help you at least with some of the pain symptoms you are having. Sometimes, the pain can become so overwhelming that it creates it own issues and seeing a psychiatrist may help you learn to relieve some of these painful symptoms and then focus in on the issues and help get you feeling better.