I have burping, mild chest pain and I can feel my blood pressure going up. What could be causing this?

Been going on Once a month for a year now and still no solving the problem
Your combination of symptoms sound most like the simple diagnosis of acid reflux, also known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD for short. Symptoms of burping along with associated chest pain are very common symptoms. People typically do not have symptoms associated with a change in blood pressure, so I am not sure how to incorporate that part of your story into the assessment. For this type of problem, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. After you describe your symptoms to him or her, your doctor will perform a physical exam including an abdominal exam to see if you have any upper abdominal tenderness which might suggest something more such as gastritis which is inflammation of the stomach or an ulcer. If reflux is suspected, no further testing might be needed other than a trial of medication called a proton pump inhibitor. The most commonly used proton pump inhibitor is a medication called omeprazole. If you take this medication and your symptoms improve, then you can be diagnosed with acid reflux and continue this medication for some time. In addition, you can also try diet modification avoiding certain foods that might bring on the symptoms. Foods that typically bring on the symptoms include coffee, alcohol, and chocolate. Again, please speak with your primary care physician.