Why do my feet go so sweaty?

Like when I'm just sitting down and not moving around. I did recently suffer a traumatic brain injury and recieced a craniotomy.
That is an excellent question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or other medical care professional after obtaining a complete history and physical examination. based upon the limited history you have provided, it is difficult to correlate the history of recent traumatic brain injury and craniotomy with sweaty feet but of course it is impossible to know what other related issues may be causing these symptoms or related to why you are having them. It is advisable that you see a medical professional as soon as possible as he or she will be able to evaluate you and perform the appropriate diagnostic tests and depending on what he or she finds, he may recommend further testing or therapeutic options. You may consider in the short term, not wearing socks to allow your feet to air out, or using a fan or air conditioner to keep yourself cool as these might improve the sweatiness in your feet. Other medical causes of sweaty feet are outside the scope of this discussion and would be better answered by your primary care doctor.

• Dr. Curtis Scott Horn
    Dr. Curtis Scott Horn MD
    6402 N New Braunfels Ave
    San Antonio, TX 78209
  • Dr. Ashok Sinha
    Dr. Ashok Sinha DO
    1569 Buford Dr
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
  • Dr. Rekha Singh
    Dr. Rekha Singh MD
    1300 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
    Suwanee, GA 30024