I having several symptoms, could you tell me whats wrong with me?

Ive had back pain since im 12 + kyphosis, the doctor gave me celebrex 100mg, never worked. now since the last year and a half ive been having these symptoms; muscle aches, lack of concentration, scalp pain, shoulder blade pain, sternoclavicular pain, heartburn, muscle weakness, dry skin patches, tiny red spots on arm, lower back pain, spinal back pain, tiredness, insomnia and joints pain. they tried to tell me for a year and a half that i have a cold! My dad has fibromyalgia and both my mom and dad have bad backs.now im 5 months pregnant and it only got worse, i want to know whats wrong with me.
So sorry to hear about your symptoms. There are many potential answers to your question, but certainly some of them could have to do with the fact that you are 5 months pregnant. In any case it is important to discuss your symptoms with your doctor. Generally speaking, it is quite common to feel uncomfortable and even in pain during some parts of pregnancy. Especially when you mention lower back pain, that sort of thing can be common, as can muscle aches, changes in concentration, etc. Having a family history of fibromyalgia can also complicate matters, as it could make you more prone to having and noticing some of the problems that you describe. Of course, there are many other possibilities, and it sounds like you have been working with your doctors to get some of the answers without much luck. In these situations, it can be helpful to work with a referral hospital, ie, a hospital that serves as a center for difficult to treat cases, as they may be able to give you some of the answers that you seek. Please speak with your doctor about all of your questions and complaints, and discuss whether or not it would be appropriate for you to get a second opinion. Please speak with your doctor.

Other Physiatrists