Do I have diabetes or/and STD?

Hello, Lately i been feeling alittle weird, i been extremely tired,having to frequently urinate,hungry even after i ate, increase in vaginal discharge, urine has a weird smell, long lasting headaches and my urine is warm whenever i pee. I check for UTI and it isn't that i really need some help?
The symptoms you are describing are indeed concerning, and I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to speak with your doctor, so that he or she can obtain a complete history, perform a physical examination, and run any tests that are indicated. Having said that, you do have a number of signs and symptoms that can be associated with diabetes. Fatigue, frequent urination and hunger, and changes in the smell and composition of the urine can be the first signs of diabetes. The urine will often smell and taste sweet, as there is actually sugar (called glucose) that is being spilled into the urine because there is a lack of insulin to the glucose into the body's cells in the appropriate manner. I would recommend having your doctor check your fasting blood sugar, as well as obtain a urine sample to see if there is glucose or ketones (a molecule in your body that the body produces when cells cannot take up as much glucose because of an insulin deficiency - as in diabetes) in the urine. The changes you are experiencing do fit with diabetes, and it is less likely that you have a sexually transmitted infection, although signs of STIs can include changes in vaginal discharge appearance and/or smell. Some women may even have an STI without any signs or symptoms at all. The risk of having an STI of course depends on how many partners you have had recently and if you are using barrier protection (condoms). It may be worth it to be tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HIV as a screening test even though this is not the most likely cause of your symptoms. Again, it is very important that you make an appointment to see your primary care doctor in order to have him or her review your particular case and perform tests (mentioned above) to determine if you do in fact have diabetes and/or a sexually transmitted infection.

Nearby Endocrinologists

Other Endocrinologists