Could the wearing of tight cloth affect my baby?

i am 34 weeks pregnant. my midwife also says that my fetus head is downwards. unfortunately i put on a very tight pants for two hours today and i feel some slight lower abdominal pai:n now. could this be from that pants i wore and can it affect my baby
Sorry to hear about your discomfort. I recommend that you discuss your concern with your doctor. While clothing that is too tight can be uncomfortable for you, it is less likely to affect the baby in all but the most extreme circumstances. Your midwife will be able to tell you more information, as there may be special issues at play in your pregnancy that I am not aware of. In general, however, the baby is very well protected from the outside world by you, the amniotic fluid, and numerous other factors designed to keep him or her safe. There may be exceptions. If you are having abdominal pain, however, this is something that should be discussed with your healthcare provider, especially because you seem to be describing something that is not normal to you during this pregnancy. He or she will be able to advise you further on what to look for to know that the baby remains well, and may ask that you come in to be evaluated further. Obviously, there are many other things that can be problematic, and pain is one of the first concerning signs in many cases. Lack of fetal movement can be another very concerning finding. Please speak with your doctor about this question.