Any ideas what could be going on? Did I possibly mess something up in my brain when I fell?

I'm a 31 year old female. Almost three years ago I fainted at the store broke my leg and hit my head.months after this I started noticing that my body just isn't working right. My symptoms: I feel like I'm just slower, I have to focus hard to tell my body to do normal things like typing or writing. My right hand is shaky. This shaking is not constant and comes abd goes but is worse if stressed, I just feel sluggish. I feel like although I once had beautiful poster, so great that people commonly took notice of it, now I just can't stand straight it's like my shoulders are always pulling forward and they are too tight to pull back. Also I have been having a lot of trouble controlling my urine. It's like my body doesn't telli me I have to go until I have 60 to get there...obviously I've had a few accidents. All of this is becoming very depressing. Any ideas what could be going on? Did I possibly mess something up in my brain when I fell?
Thanks for your question, and so sorry to hear about your problems. It is quite possible that you are suffering from some delayed effects of what appears to have been a nasty fall. It is hard to say what might have happened inside of your head at that time, and it appears from your story that most of the attention was put on your obvious, visible, wounds. Now that things have settled out a bit, it may be a good idea for you to speak with someone about the new problems that have been appearing. While these may or may not be related to your fall, they are not something that should be dismissed. After a physical examination and obtaining a thorough history of your symptoms, it is difficult to say what your doctor might suggest, but there may be a need for testing or imaging to help you feel better. Please speak with your doctor about this question, and hope you feel better soon!

Other Neurologists