For the last couple of days I have been feeling full, but I haven't been eating. What could be wrong?

when i do eat i feel full and start to feel like I am about to vomit and even gag sometimes. I wondering what is wrong because I'm loosing weight
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. It sounds as if these issues are significantly affecting your life. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, a doctor would need to review your entire medical history as well as perform a thorough physical exam. Therefore, I strongly recommend you schedule an appointment with a gastroenterologist. Only after compiling this information will it be possible to make recommendations regarding possible diagnoses and treatment options. A sensation of fullness has many potential causes. It is possible you are not clearing the contents of your stomach or bowel normally. This can be caused by severe constipation. Gastroparesis is a condition often seen in people with diabetes in which the stomach does not clear its contents normally. Any kind of mass or tumor in the stomach or elsewhere in the gastrointestinal tract can cause a sensation of fullness. Gassiness, often caused by certain foods, can cause a sensation of fullness. Certain neurological disorders can cause abnormalities of the nerves controlling your GI tract. It is also important for your physician to determine if you are having difficulty swallowing, as this may help determine the cause of your symptoms. I strongly encourage you to raise these concerns with a gastroenterologist.

Other Gastroenterologists